There is really no recipe for a perfect relationship. But among the many ingredients that work for Pau and I, our regular dates are among those that add the zestiest spice to the relationship.
People who have dated must agree that the best eat out dates are not just about the food or the fancy ambiance. It's about the conversations. A boring and flavorless conversation leaves a very bad after-taste while an open and candid connection leaves both parties yearning for more.
Like almost everyone else, I've had my share of bad dates. So when Pau and I went out for the first time, I knew, I was being served something very special. *wink*wink*
Since that first date, I've always asked for another serving.
People who have dated must agree that the best eat out dates are not just about the food or the fancy ambiance. It's about the conversations. A boring and flavorless conversation leaves a very bad after-taste while an open and candid connection leaves both parties yearning for more.
Like almost everyone else, I've had my share of bad dates. So when Pau and I went out for the first time, I knew, I was being served something very special. *wink*wink*
Since that first date, I've always asked for another serving.

No comments:
Post a Comment